Call Us Today! +91 9560603123 |

All Specialization
Organ Transplantation
Aesthetic Medicine
Alternative Medicine
Anesthesiology - Obstetrics
Anesthesiology - Pediatric
Aplastic anaemia
Aplastic anaemia
Bone & Joint Replacement
Breast & Endocrine Surgery
breast and ovarian cancer
Cardio Thoracic and Vascular Surgery
Cardiology - Advanced Heart Failure & Transplant
Cardiology - Interventional
Cardiology - Pediatric
Cardiothoracic surgeon
Cataract & Glaucoma
Cornea, Refractive and Cataract
Critical Care Medicine
Diabetes, Endocrinology & Metabolic Disorders
Diabetic Foot and Wound Management
Ear Nose & Throat (ENT)
Emergency Medicine
Family Medicine
Fetal Medicine
Foot & Ankle Orthopaedics
General & Hipatobilary Surgeon
General Medicine
General Physician
Head & Neck Oncology
Heart Transplant
Hematology Pathology-Anatomic & Clinical
Holistic Fertility Therapies
Infectious Disease
Infertility Clinic
Internal Medicine
IVF and Infertility
Kidney Transplantation
Laproscopic Surgeon
Liver Transplant
Massage Therapist.
Medical Oncology
Medical Superintendent
Minimal Access Surgery
Minimal Access, Bariatric & GI Surgery
Multiple myeloma
Myelodysplastic syndrome
Nephrology & Renal Transplant , Kidney
Neurology - Child
Nuclear Medicine
Obstetrics & Gynecology
Occupational Therapy
Ophthalmic Plastic & Reconstruction Surgery
Ophthalmology (Eyes Specialist)
Orthopaedic & Joint replacement
Orthopedics - Adult Reconstructive
Orthopedics - Foot & Ankle
Paediatric & Cataract Services
Paediatric Cardiac Surgery
Paediatric Neurology
Paediatrics and Neonatology
Pain Medicine
Pain Medicine
Palliative Care
Pathology - Forensic
Pathology-Anatomic & Clinical
Pediatric Urolog
Pediatrics - Adolescent Medicine
Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Plastic, Microvascular, Cosmetic & Craniofacial
Psychiatry - Addiction
Psychiatry - Child & Adolescent
Psychiatry - Forensic
Psychiatry - Geriatric
Radiation Oncology
Radiology - Interventional
Rehabilitation Medicine
Retina & Cataract
Robotic Surgery
Sleep Medicine
Speech Therapy
Spinal Cord Injury Medicine
Sports Medicine
Stem Cell Therapy
Surgery - Colon & Rectal
Surgery - Congenital Cardiac
Surgery - Cosmetic/Plastic
Surgery - Critical Care
Surgery - Eye
Surgery - General
Surgery - Neurological
Surgery - Orthopedic
Surgery - Pediatrics
Surgery - Plastic
Surgery - Thoracic
Surgery - Vascular
Transfusion Medicine
Transplant Hepatology
Urology - Pediatric
Uveitis and Ocular Inflammation
Vascular And Endovascular Surgery
Vitreo Retinal Surgery

Ask a Question

Member Query

I have got tight foreskin is there a solution to this?

Dr.   Arun Kaushik R
Hi, surgery is a good option. Circumcision is the surgical management.

Consult Now
Posted:   2 days ago       0 Say Thanks
Member Query

Had some white thing over penis from last 5 days, I m diabetic from last 7 yrs on regular medicine. Difficult to pull foreskin back now , painful

Dr.   Arun Kaushik R
Hi, could be infection in the penis. Do a culture of the white thing. The swelling may be the reason for this pain. Should reduce with antibiotics if infection is confirmed.

Consult Now
Posted:   1 month ago       2 Say Thanks
Member Query

Hi Doctor,&#rl&#nl&#rl&#nli am having pain in right leg in veins , right testis and right lower abdomen, its a on off pain - after certain time 1 or 2 week it disappear automatically. can you please suggest why this will happen&#rl&#nlNot answered yet

Dr.   Arun Kaushik R
Hi, we need to examine you. As this involves more than one area in your body, the cause needs to be identified.

Consult Now
Posted:   2 months ago       2 Say Thanks
Member Query

Does masturbation and sex affects testestorne level and muscle gains?

Dr.   Arun Kaushik R
Hi, usually not much. But if you do it many times and very frequently it can tired you.

Consult Now
Posted:   5 months ago       2 Say Thanks
Member Query

The tip of my penis foreskin is swollen. It was decreased automatically from yesterday. When i pull it back, there is a small amount of blood inside my foreskin. I can pull and push back my foreskin. I'm worried doctor, please help.

Dr.   Arun Kaushik R
The blood is due to the trauma. The swelling could be due many causes, needs to be identified. Did you have any injury while retracting the foreskin.

Consult Now
Posted:   7 months ago       2 Say Thanks

Dr.   Arun Kaushik R
The blood is due to the trauma. The swelling could be due many causes, needs to be identified. Did you have any injury while retracting the foreskin.

Consult Now
Posted:   7 months ago       2 Say Thanks
Member Query

Dear Sir, &#rl&#nlWhen I am 25 year old, and I am unmarried. I have polyuria from last 1 year, and from last 1 year I am unable to do masturbate 3 times in a month, and my body also going to weak. I checked my Blood sugar and stone but both are normal. Please suggest me effective treatment to me.&#rl&#nl

Dr.   Arti Ajay Sharma
Hi a detailed history and clinical examination is necessary for appropriate diagnosis and management of any condition.Thyroid disease,anaemia and nutritional deficiencies too can cause weakness, Please consult doctor.

Consult Now
Posted:   8 months ago       2 Say Thanks
Member Query

Sir i am having red urine but there is no pain. Oftenly it is happening from3 year once or two time in year..what is the reason sir

Dr.   Arti Ajay Sharma
Hi and good afternoon It can be some urinary system pathology. A complete history and clinical examination is necessary for appropriate diagnosis and treatment. You may need tests. please consult Doctor once. take care.

Consult Now
Posted:   1 year ago       2 Say Thanks
Member Query

My mother has stone in bladder of 3 mm which is possible to remove stone without surgery? Her age is 52. It is possible to remove naturally with drugs?

Dr.   Arti Ajay Sharma
Hello yes the stone size is less so spontaneous removal may happen. But it also depends on the stone's location, shape and other factors. Please consult Doctor once

Consult Now
Posted:   1 year ago       1 Say Thanks
Member Query

No urine only urge to urinate &#rl&#nlVery very less urine a day&#rl&#nlPain in lower abdomen

Dr.   Haleema Yezdani
Hello, you could be having an urinary infection. Please take plenty of water and cranberry juice. Syp Citralka 5 ml twice a day for 15 days also helps.&#rl&#nl

Consult Now
Posted:   1 year ago       2 Say Thanks
Member Query

Sir I doubt I have an hrdrocele Plz help to identify my symptoms

Dr.   Danish ali
Hydrocele don't cause pain. Swelling is a major symptom, and if you are experiencing pain we suggest you consult a doctor as soon as possible. Pain might possibly be a symptom of testicular torsion i.e. twisting in testicles.

Consult Now
Posted:   1 year ago       1 Say Thanks
Member Query

I have to rush to urinate very frequently,at times almost every hour

Dr.   G. S. Kochar
it might be a UTI (urinary tract infection), get a urine culture test done, for confirmation. the doctor will prescribe antibiotics and medicines for quick recovery.

Consult Now
Posted:   1 year ago       1 Say Thanks
Member Query

Hello doctor I am Sunil and i am 26 year old my problem is sometimes i feel itching inside my penis and it makes me uncomfortable many times and after itching my penis leaves some white liquid. Sometimes my penis pains ver much please doctor tell me what to do .Sorry for bad English.

Dr.   Rajiv Gupta
Hi! Sunil!! This may simply be a hygiene problem due to not washing under the foreskin. This has caused infection leading to irritation and itching. Wash carefully with warm salt water to get relief. See your doctor – if your condition is severe and rule out psoriasis. Dr. Rajiv Gupta, M.B.B.S., M.D., Mukat Hospital, Chandigarh

Consult Now
Posted:   2 years ago       4 Say Thanks
Member Query

How to treat a penis which is curved downwards? I cant go to a urologist .therefore i need to know if any medicine is available or any other easy way to cure it?

A slightly curved penis is not a matter of concern needing a doctor’s intervention if there is no pain or problem with sexual performance. However, if there is a more serious bend in the penis which interferes with sexual functions or causes pain treatment with oral drugs or injections or surgical interventions might be needed and clinical study of the condition by a doctor will become necessary.

Consult Now
Posted:   3 years ago       34 Say Thanks