Call Us Today! +91 9560603123 |

Sir khasi aati hi aur uske sath khoon aa jata hi ....

I suggest you consult your doctor with detailed history of symptoms. Your doctor may recommend you to a pulmonologist for further examination. Dr. Neetu Talwar, Pulmonology Consultant, Fortis Memorial, Research Institute, Gurgaon.

Posted by: Dr.  Neetu Talwar • 2 years ago
3 Following