Call Us Today! +91 9560603123 |

How to treat a penis which is curved downwards? I cant go to a urologist .therefore i need to know if any medicine is available or any other easy way to cure it?

A slightly curved penis is not a matter of concern needing a doctor’s intervention if there is no pain or problem with sexual performance. However, if there is a more serious bend in the penis which interferes with sexual functions or causes pain treatment with oral drugs or injections or surgical interventions might be needed and clinical study of the condition by a doctor will become necessary.

Posted by: Dr.  SANJAY GUPTA • 3 years ago
34 Following